East Coast Automotive Services has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Jupiter, FL.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also East Coast Automotive Services's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
They know what they are doing. They where quick.
Steven Hansen, 10/19/2021
Helpful and knowledgeable staff. I liked their high tech approach and communication. The cost for the work I had done was great value.
Russell Tepper, 10/09/2021
Most honest, reputable, friendly and professional people around! These are our 'go to' people here in Florida!!!! Great all around service. Thank you for all you do.
Liz Wezwick, 09/08/2021