CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Karina Livshin, 12/17/2022
I cannot say enough good things about East Coast Automotive! Our car had a number of warning lights that came on simultaneously and we brought it here to determine what the issue may be. They took the time to inspect it and said that it was likely something as simple as the gas cap not being on tightly enough. They could have easily told me it was a number of different parts that needed to be replaced, but they didn't do that. They are so honest and I am so impressed by them. I will definitely be coming back for any future services that are needed. The impeccable reviews are very well deserved. Thank you so much for the help!