- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I've been using Tom's service for nearly 10 years. Always fast and reasonable.
Another great repair experience at East Coast. They are so accommodating with appointments and wonderful service.
I am so incredibly happy I went with East Coast automotive services for a new transmission. I almost went with a different transmission company down the street and I am very glad that I didn?t. Thank God for East Coast automotive services they came to my rescue. I will hands-down highly recommend them to my family and friends and to anyone I come across that needs any type of automobile services! They go above and beyond the average automotive shop. After I paid and was ready to check out, they insisted to replace a oil screw to stop the leak that had nothing to do with the work they did. That goes to show the kind of company and people they are. ??
Very good mechanics! And top notch people. I have an older Jeep TJ and they don't have a computer to tell the mechanics exactly what to change. They were able to troubleshoot and diagnose the issue and get me back on the road.
I have been going to East coast for many years and they are the only ones I trust. They are always honest and very fair with their pricing. Never have I felt taken advantage of or ripped off. So happy I found a great car repair shop.
Always amazing! I have a BMW so many places try to take advantage of me bc they think I have money which I don't, got the car bc it's sentimental from my brother's death. Had no clue it was going to have so many problems being brand new! Anyway - I can be a difficult customer and they have always treated me with respect and like family. I am confident that the work they recommend I actually need and if something can wait, they tell me. Good place to give your business, especially over the dealerships that are usually just newbie mechanics. Thanks guys! Greatly appreciate having someone local I can trust!