CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
The BEST mechanic shop, I've ever experienced! Helpful, beyond words...reasonably priced and incredibly fair with the work that needed done on my vehicle. And I had a ton of work-around challenges that included somehow transporting a 100lb Golden Retriever, that had nothing to do with my repairs needed :) They accommodated all the things! I am very leery of auto shops and I cannot speak higher of this team! Thank you, Tom, Jeanine, Steve, Luis, Mark...everyone who helped me this week! I wish I could give them 100 stars :)
PEOPLE OF Sara Kauss, 04/07/2022
Great customer service and they fixed my Honda Element several times now successfully
Been using this shop for about 8 years now, and love it! I never really trusted or used shops much - did nearly all of my own work because of decades of overpriced shops that are hacks. These people are professional, priced right, and are trustworthy. They do an A++ job, and I have sent my family here with awesome experiences. I won't go anywhere else!
Nick Post, 02/10/2022