CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Good shop. Took my Audi Q7 in for an overheating issue and they fixed it in a couple days. They were honest and fair with the price.
Khiem Nguyen, 09/12/2022
Always awesome there. Everyrhing about it.
AnnaBella Live The Life You Love, 09/10/2022
I had a great experience with their body shop. Great communication, great workmanship!
Joe Cizek, 09/08/2022