CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
My experience was impeccable from start to finish. The Sales Representative was professional, knowledgeable and made an excellent recommendation for the replacement of my unit. The replacement cost for my unit was within my budget. The unit was installed as scheduled. The installers did a flawless job. They were exceptional and didn’t take any short cuts. They were experts. My home is very comfortable. I appreciate ECM and recommend them highly.
Mercy Selver, 07/28/2021
Trustworthy. Amazing. So glad we have them to go to rather than the dealer.
Bethany Bishop, 07/17/2021
This place is amazing. I cannot recommend it enough. Their communication is concise and clear. Their pricing is upfront and reasonable.
Donald Wagner, 06/08/2021